When adding a camera for the first time, make sure the camera is turned on and the LED indicator light is flashing blue slowly, you will
hear a voice prompt "Please use the app to configure Wi-Fi". If you don't see the indicator light flashing blue slowly and hear the voice
prompt, please reset the camera, and try again. Please pay attention:
1. Make sure the Wi-Fi name and password you input are correct.
2. The camera only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi. Please Do not use 5GHz Wi-Fi to configure the network.
3. When adding a camera, make sure the network is smooth. It is recommended to operate it close to the router.
4. If you failed to add the camera by scanning QR code, try to use the AP mode (connecting to the Wi-Fi hotspot sent by the camera,
Wi-Fi name starts with “@MC-xxxxxxx”, returning to the app’s homepage, you will be able to see the live view of the connected device.
5. Reminder: if your Wi-Fi password contains special characters such as \ '., it may affect the device pairing.
6. If it still does not work, please contact us for help.